An effective and rewarding personal training program requires a strong relationship between client and trainer. That’s why I always provide a free one-hour consultation before asking for your commitment.
Just as I make a commitment to my personal training clients, I ask my clients to make a commitment to their workouts with me. To ensure that you get the most out of your investment in personal training, I ask that my clients meet these qualification criteria:
Before Your First Consultation or Workout
Please keep a food and activity journal for at least seven days. Bring the journal to our first meeting, where we’ll review it and discuss it together.
Required reading: please read at least one of the following books before your first workout:
… and I ask that you also watch the movie, Food Inc., before your first personal training session.
During Your Workouts
You must commit yourself 100% – both physically and mentally – to each personal trainer workout. This means that you promise to:
- Arrive on time and ready to start working out at your scheduled time
- Perform each exercise to the best of your ability
- Clear your mind and spend our time together focused solely on what you are being asked to perform – be present in the moment
- Book the time off in your schedule and do not accept cell phone/Blackberry/iPhone etc. interruptions during the personal training session
- Provide me with feedback and ask questions about the exercises that we do – it’s all part of being engaged and present!
At your first session, I will ask you to sign a contract to this effect.
|Monday-Thursday:||6:30am – 7:00pm|
|Friday:||6:30am – 9:30am|
|Saturday & Sunday:||Closed|
Please call for current availability.